Sunday, October 16, 2011

I'm done pissing about, NOW I'm getting serious! THE CITY DIORAMA IS ON!

This has been on the shelf for almost 2 years now, I had to stop because the original design required me to use plaster recasts....But the winter hit fast. Therefore I had to shelf this at the time, and soon after I moved to a new home which also threw another wrench in the works.

So....Long story short.... Using styrene to construct believable ruined structure's is not convenient but it is obtainable with more work.
There are going to be individual floors and uber detail for each one including an elevator shaft ....THE WORKS FOR THIS!

The ORIGINAL THREAD IS AT ZERO-G.....complete WIP of the internal bunker.
http://forum.zerogunz.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=8370&start=15















1 comment:

The Angry Lurker said...

It's looking good so far.....