Saturday, October 15, 2011

My 2yr Old Grandson Using My Airbrush...WHAT?

Here is "One" of those amazing moments in Life, That parents/grandparents/and just in general you don't want to miss.........VIDEO OF A TODDLER AIRBRUSHING!....(below)

Creativity runs very deep in my blood, and I figured I'd give my 2yr old Grandson a test run....Not so recently we finally started to build a relationship, and so far he is my shadow in so many ways.
1st:  I wanted to test his intelligence/mechanical skill levels, and 2nd to see how much of my spirit he truly has.

I have mentored "all four" of my children in some form of artistic expression, and now....I have found another legacy within my family of artist's.....My Grandson!

"NOTE".....ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS AND PROCEDURES  WERE IMPLEMENTED IN THIS PROJECT!

First we Modified the Truck with a tow line....using a battery powered tool.



Then I repainted the dump truck with spray paint..."No Grandson" this time.




AND THEN THE MAGIC HAPPENED!

He is a natural for handling a precision tool, and has excellent dexterity.


NOW FOR THE END RESULTS.


Now..Keep in mind that he did not Airbrush my face, nor scare when I turned on the compressor....Or anything else a 2 year old toddler might be prone to do..........He Customized His First KIT At 2 years Old.



2 comments:

-Warren Zoell said...

So your grandson's into camo work is he? There's a future for him in model building.

kriz said...

Haha...Looks that way bro...But I think his first love is that truck.

He wouldnt sleep without it..haha.

Hope you found this little endeavour enjoyable :)

Thanks for dropping in my friend.