Sunday, July 27, 2014

A little something after a long while.


1st I would like to say I hope all my blogger friends have been well.

I have had a little bit of time off from work due to a pending medical procedure, and I got right back to the hobby.

I would like to share this WIP of a Zaku Kit-bash using two other kits, an astrea and astray blue frame.
Tonz of inspirations from all over have been used in this build, the soul concept idea is for a more streamlined mecha-tomically correct plastic model.

Sooo, For reference sake and hopefully to inspire another out there one day...image dump.











2 comments:

-Warren Zoell said...

Are you OK?

Unknown said...

HI GUYS, I GOT LOCKED OUTTA THIS ACCOUNT AND GOOGLE WANTS TO CHARGE ME FOR RESETTING IT...SCREW THAT.....STARTING OVER

NEW BLOG

http://krizkreationsv2.blogspot.com/

I WILL EVENTUALLY RE-FOLLOW AND CARRY OVER AS MUCH AS I CAN.

@WARREN.....IM STILL KICKING BRO. ;)