Monday, November 18, 2013

Sailing Away And Saying Goodbye For A While.


I'd like to send out Huggz and High 5's to ALL MY BLOGGER AND FORUM FRIENDS.

Life has served up some major challenge's...as it always will for most of us.

When a persons dreams an aspirations seem blotted and unclear it leaves no room to be inspired or motivated to create, as it currently stands all my attention will be forwarded to life responsibilities.


105,897 PAGE VIEWS AND NOTHING BUT LOVE TO ALL OUT THERE.

I want to leave you with this awesome video and song, Named "Sail" by Awolnation Video is "Eye of the Storm" by Christopher Alexander
.





Thank You For All The Love My Friends Have Shown Over The Years. 

Sincerely.
Chris.

3 comments:

-Warren Zoell said...

Well I don't know what to say other than I hope everything turns out well for you and best of luck :`)
I do hope though that you are not falling into a funk.

krescenhaze said...

I will wait for your comeback bro..

kriz said...

not in a funk, just some life changes is all.

:)