Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bullet HOLES!?..Small Update to my Current Project.

I have been battling my stupid back pains trying to get this finished, Today was a GOOD DAY..LOL

As usual..here is a bunch of progress pictures and some cosmetic details: such as bullet hole's, mortar between the bricks, even a few loose brick to boot..hahah

Let me now if I need any improvement's.... all input would be graciously accepted  .
(Kinda Hard to Focus.....Feels Like I'm Missing Something)













Thanks as always for dropping in.
Sincerely
Kriz.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comment,as always,and for your honest opinion,it really helps with my projects,and I can see what you mean about the green too :D
This is amazing, so cool you can make this,love the details x

Belgium Diorama World said...

it is an honor to be able to share my photos on your blog...

Danny

peter said...

Looks great, very realistic scenery!

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

kriz said...

@Kayleigh
my pleasure, and thank you :)

@Danny
An honor to share you work my friend.

@Peter
Thanks for dropping in on P.H. :)