Saturday, April 21, 2012

Bullet HOLES!?..Small Update to my Current Project.

I have been battling my stupid back pains trying to get this finished, Today was a GOOD DAY..LOL

As is a bunch of progress pictures and some cosmetic details: such as bullet hole's, mortar between the bricks, even a few loose brick to boot..hahah

Let me now if I need any improvement's.... all input would be graciously accepted  .
(Kinda Hard to Focus.....Feels Like I'm Missing Something)

Thanks as always for dropping in.


Kayleigh said...

Thanks for your lovely comment,as always,and for your honest opinion,it really helps with my projects,and I can see what you mean about the green too :D
This is amazing, so cool you can make this,love the details x

Danny Jeurissen said...

it is an honor to be able to share my photos on your blog...


peter said...

Looks great, very realistic scenery!


kriz said...

my pleasure, and thank you :)

An honor to share you work my friend.

Thanks for dropping in on P.H. :)