Monday, March 12, 2012

THE AVENGERS MOVIE........ TRAILERS.....BOOYAHH!!!!!

Just got home from busting my butt at my crappy job...( in America...life sucks for most hard working, law abiding, tax payers right now.....LOL )

But (PUNS INTENDED)...........As I flipped on the boob toob....I was drawn in by an interesting commercial, and to my joy and glee....

FREAKING TRAILER AND RELEASE DATE....FOR....
THE MUTHA F'ING AVENGER FLICK...BOOYAH!

Hopefully I will be able to afford going to see the dam thing..hahah.....But it really looks great regardless.



and




I'm not really a comic book kinda guy anymore, but seeing as though I still have my collection from when I was 14 years old (27 year old collection now)
Seeing this sparked a little bit of my childhood memories up...(when life didn't suck as much..haha), I always tell my kids... enjoy your childhood and being a kid....because adulthood last soooooo much longer.

:)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Why haven't I seen this yet??? I will leave work, go home, and then watch tv until I do!

kriz said...

@Melanie...LOL... Things always happen when we least expect them I guess.