Sunday, October 30, 2011

One Final Update To The Destroyed Building.

I was able to finish a nice chunk of details for this yesterday, and airbrushed the walls along with some other things today.

list of a few things done :
(Scratch built doors / light fixtures in the ceilings / more I-beams)

I wanted to share this last update for this project before I switch gears, and move to my MG Patlabor WIP next week.
This will allow me some breathing room as well as find some micro LED's to put in the buildings ceiling fixtures I built.

Enjoy.








5 comments:

Tonythem / AgcSantos said...

DAMN MAN! THIS IS AMAZING!

I'm loving each update of yours, such inspiring to see that you're finally showing what you can do.

Can't wait to see the LED! :D

Keep the amazing work coming

The Angry Lurker said...

Stunning work, what a great piece of building!

Simon black said...

amazing work, love it.

kriz said...

@Tony..Your too kind, thnk man.

@A.L... Thnk you as always :)

@Simon.. thnks for dropping in, hopefully everything will come together as I invision it.

Lobo said...

amazing job!