Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy BirthDay Wishes To My DAD. 1941-2004

Funny thing today, I have been feeling a little outta sorts for no major reasons at all..then it struck me.

My Father's Birthday is today which is October 31st ( Halloween) , Talk about spooky things....I took a evening  nap and dreamt of my dad, then found myself listening to Jazz..( My Dad played the SAX).

My Wife comes downstairs (with my Mom on the Phone), while I'm checking out my FB page ( which I forgot I had to use another B-day (my DAD's)..Sorry about that Guys.

I lost my dad to a Brain Aneurysm back in 2004, and surely miss him along with all the trick or treating we did when I was a kid.

I will share One of my Fathers Paintings here with my Blogging Brothers/Sisters , Here's to My DAD...the Artist, The Musician, The Writer, The all-around creative Guy....If only I had 50% of his talents.

Happy Birthday POP.



Your Son Chris.

5 comments:

Tonythem / AgcSantos said...

I'm sure he was a great man, unfortunately that's how bad life is... :( hope you're ok Kriz :)

The Angry Lurker said...

Condolences on a sad day and occasion.

kriz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kriz said...

@Tony...THNX little brother..im cool.

@A.L... Appreciate it my friend, thnks.

Ludo Weyden said...

Memories of lost ones can come at the strangest moments, sorry to hear about your dad my deepest condolences.