Ok ladies and Gentlemen..........NEW'S FLASH!
If you live in Europe and Dabble in Gundam or Related Mecha Modeling, and always wanted to take part in THE BANDAI MODEL KIT WORLD CUP...............HERE IS YOUR CHANCE.
THIS IS A COPY/PASTED POST FROM A FELLOW BLOG PERTAINING TO THE INFO FOR
THE EUROPE GUNPLA CUP.
From Xmarks the gundamspot
At long last, the gears have been oiled, the tank fueled, the crew all pumped up, and the track all set for the Europe Gunpla Cup 2011. This is actually the first competition of its kind for Europe, which seems to lag in term of Gunpla events, not to say there aren't any great Gunpla modelers in that region.
Our very own Kamm takes point on this truly unique event, and we're proud that it's being hosted at MAC Forums, and with Hobby Link Japan sponsoring the Prizes. Kamm made a video for it as well.
- All entrants must live within Europe. Simply having an origin of Europe does not qualify you to enter. "Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United Kingdom"
- Entrants may enter kits previously made prior to start date of competition. Also kits completed after start date are accepted. No form of BOOTLEG kits may be entered. Entry of such a kit will result in disqualification.
- Entrants may enter into as many categories as they so choose and may enter as many kits as they see fit. Passing off other peoples work as your own will result in dismissal of all entries made by that person which will be followed by a disqualification. Entrants must be able to provide some form of "Work In Progress" at the judges request. This is for clarifcation purposes. (WIP Only needs to be shown if judges ask).
- All entries must be submitted within the MAC Forums: board.themacforums.com. Visit the section labeled "EU-GC Entries" and create a thread under the relevant category "Diorama", "Customized" & "Straight Build Painted".
- Starting date for entries is April 20th
- Closing date for entries is September 1st
- The use of Resin is strictly forbidden
- When creating an entry please provide the following information:
- Photo size 1920 X 1200 for Judging. 800 X 500 for Gallery Posting
- You may provide 5 Images per entry (no more/no less)
- the MAC Forums and Hobby Link Japan logos must be present in the submitted entries. A blank PSD/PNG file with the will be provided later on for consistency.
Here :When uploading your entries please place one of the PNG files below over the submitted images to include the relevant logos:
Diorama : MG Epyon
Customized : MG 00 Raiser
Straight Build Painted: MG Deathscythe
PLUS : An RG Strike for the Runner-Up in each category.
Judges:Entries will be judged by 2008 BAKUC World Champ DC23, Scratch-Build Master Julius Lim, and myself, The Mod-Man from Planet X Who Never Sleeps*, MatanglawinX. The criteria for judging will be announced later.
So, what are you waiting for. Get ready your Gunpla for this first-of-its-kind event of the year!
More Info Can Also Be Found At The The Mac Forums Front Page
HOPE TO SEE YOUR WORKS.