Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oct 3rd First Post

Today I was Born into the cyber-hood of the web, This blog is primarily for all my creative thoughts, Muse's, and interests. This is also a Foot note of my life of sorts for my family and friends to reflect upon when the day comes when I may no longer be on this earth.

My Blog will encompass many area's of art and creativity from Myself, my Family and Friends, And anywhere else that inspires and intoxicates my mind. I would hope that anyone out there who reads these
posts and update would be compelled to add there own inspiration suggestion's as well.
In my Opinion It seems as if unbridled creativity in this world is very lacking in some arena's of the artistic would and I am compelled to try and make a drop in that bucket if I can.

No comments: