Thursday, December 27, 2012

STARSHIP TROOPERS INVASION, EXCELLENT WATCH!


I hope everyone out there had a Great Christmas for starter's.

Want to share a quick review of what I think to be an awesome sci-fi flick, if you are a ALIENS TRILOGY FAN..(as am I)..then I think you may enjoy this film.

The action figure design is really cool also, I'm considering acquiring one..just because it looks cool.









                                                              
                                                              THE ACTION FIGURE






                                                           
                                                           I see kit bash in the future ;)


1 comment:

Gary Wintin said...

Im gonna make the Gatling Gun attachment for my '' War'' Kriz... that thing looks kick ass