Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 SUCKED AZZ!..And Won't Be Missed

Well my fellow bloggers, this particular post won't be as cheery nor as eloquent as some of my prior post's or all the outstanding post's from other Blog's......(hold on to yer trouser's LOL) 

I have quite a bit of angst toward this past year, and feel the need to let off just a bit of steam so I can mentally move forwards into 2012 with a bit more OPTIMISM......AND this is not meant to offend any one person /s.

"BUTTHOLE PEOPLE NEED TO DROP DEAD"....This world will be a better place without you!
                                      
                             THIS ABOVE STATEMENT PERTAINS TO:
CORRUPTION!
GREED!
IGNORANCE!
SELFISHNESS!
AND.......
LACK OF A FUKING HEART OR CONSCIENCE IN ANYTHING CONCERNING OTHER PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD!

So.......................................2011.......... HAS BEEN A MAJOR:





AND FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY VERY BEING!.........
                                                               
                                              G.T.F.O.H......2011!

                                           
                                        


                        A HAPPIER NEW YEARS WISH ... STILL TO COME..........

2 comments:

peter said...

That was a lot of steam my friend. I hope it did you good :-D

Happy New Year to you and your family!

Greetings
Peter
http://peterscave.blogspot.com/

kriz said...

lol..Brother it has been 1 dang thing after another for me in 2011.

Thank You.
I wish you and Family an Outstanding 2012