Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Space Battleship Yamoto Micro Diorama..

Its been a 8 months or more since I finished a project and FINALLY..Im done 1 of many.

This is a very small scale Model kit based off of the series Space Battleship Yamoto, the Dual tri-deck carrier which I had to strip and repaint 3 times dammit..
I Got inspired to construct a Diorama for it from some of the amazing builds over at MAC Forums and some of my fellow blogger's..............THANKS GUYS.

"SUPER" Small Scale, Base is all made from Pla-plate, I hacked a small battle ship model to serve as the planet structures and city's, Putty to serve as the thruster flames, "other junk" used for the rest of the dio.








I have a bazillion photo's of this thing, and want to try and make a snazzy video with daft punks 555 soundtrack later on some time.

Man it feels good to finally finish 1 of these projects.


3 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Simply beautiful...I love it.

Tonythem / AgcSantos said...

Great work man, you know I love dioramas, and small dioramas, this is really a great inspiration for the one that I'm doing now hehe great work as always master :)

vanz najoseki said...

the dio looks awesome bro..very nice execution..:0