Thursday, March 31, 2011

MY LAST DAY JACKED INTO THE NET BEFORE I MOVE

Thank the star's, I will finally be moving this weekend...................................................




Today will be my last day tinkering around on the NET before I start moving into my new house this Friday, I have to say that the last two weeks have been a hell. I find that having to pack up all my artistic and creative inspirational JUNK as my WIFE refers to it, has left a huge void in my spirit.
Its very interesting to me how not having artistic stuff around me has such a profound effect on my state of being, well its almost done with and should hopefully take a short time to set back up.

Till then I hope everyone stays creative and mellow.

5 comments:

rzero1 said...

Have a safe trip my friend...

kriz said...

Thanks my brother.

Gary Wintin said...

we are un-patiently waiting for you to come back online brother....

jriggity said...

Goodluck with everything man.

jriggity

kriz said...

Thnaks guy's I appreciate that a ton.