Monday, October 4, 2010

Introduction To my 1st artistic passion known as Gunpla.

Here is another reason that this blog exists, my passion for modeling which took root when I was 8 yrs old.
My father introduced me to scale railroading which branched of to many other genre's throughout the year's
and have been an off and on interest. It has only been in the last 3 years or so That I really got serious about
modeling and gunpla , I came across many great modeling sites prior to me really getting involved in the hobby and eventually decided to join a few and post some work for feed back. (thats another story)
I will start in chronological order of some of my favorite builds in the last 3 years.
My main medium is spray paint from a wide spectrum of brands such as dupli-color, this is a retail auto spray paint found mostly in the united states and has been my paint of choice for the last 10 yrs or so. Since moving forward in the hobby I started to experiment with other brands of spray paint such as Tamiya and Montana Gold acrylics to achieve various effects, I do own a Air Brush but find it a little tedious and momentum killing thus I prefer spray paint.

My first modified kit finished with Tamiya Spray paint and one of the first posted at a forum named ZERO-G
Now Known as ZEROGUNZ
http://forum.zerogunz.com/index.php?sid=c9527cdaaf3fc1c8110ff9665401832e





No comments: